All bookings, either confirmed or pending are subject to Woof ‘N’ Walkies Terms and Conditions. Submission of the Information Form and Signing these terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of the terms in force each timeyou use Woof ‘N’ Walkies.
The Terms and Conditions set out an agreement between ‘you’ the owner and Woof ‘N’ Walkies.
Your Booking and Payment
Submission of the Information Form will confirm the owner/s acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and their desire to progress with a booking.
Bookings are not confirmed until the deposit has been paid, which is due at the time of the booking. You confirm that you agree that if you cancel your booking for whatever reason, your deposit is non-refundable.
The remaining balance will be paid 7 working days (Monday to Friday) prior to your dog(s) stay. If you are unable to pay the remaining balance within this given time the stay may be cancelled.
4. Cancellations must be notified to Woof ‘N’ Walkies in writing. Cancellation Charges are as follows:
Less than 7 days notice Full fee due (no refund)
7 - 14 days notice - 75% of fee due
15 - 28 days notice - 50% of fee due
25% of fee due - Over 28 days notice
Cancellation by Woof ‘N’ Walkies
5.In the event of any emergency, we reserve the right at our discretion to cancel the booking and refund your deposit/balance without any liability to Woof ‘N’ Walkies.
You agree to provide full and detailed information about your dog(s) on the InformationForm. During your continued use of Woof ‘N’ Walkies services you agree to keep us informedof any changes to your dog(s), and a new Information Form will be issued and returned toWoof ‘N’ Walkies before your dog(s) next stay.You agree that your dog must be fully vaccinated before any stay.
All dogs must be treated for fleas and worms no less than two weeks prior to arrival at our
Your dog(s) must be known not to chew, scratch or destroy furniture or house fittings under normal circumstances. You agree that if in extreme cases if your dog is found to be destructive, aggressive, agitated, stressed, completely unmanageable in the home or highly anti-social, bites, uncontrollable or unreasonable, we may refuse to board your dog for the remainder of the stay. Woof ‘N’ Walkies will have no option but to contact you or youremergency contact. You or your emergency contact will be expected to provide alternative care, or arrangements will be made to kennel your dog at your cost and a transfer fee of £20.00 will be payable by yourself upon your return. There will be no refund of the boarding fees you have paid to Woof ‘N’ Walkies and any additional fees charged by the kennels will be payable by you.
Every effort will be made to avoid such an event by you providing an honest account of yourdog’s behaviour and by having an open and frank discussion at the ‘Meet and Greet’. Re- boarding of the dog concerned in an alternative home, depending on the problem, may be a possibility however this is not guaranteed. Remember, we at Woof ‘N’ Walkies do not believe in kennelling but not all dogs are suitable for home boarding. In addition, you agree to pay the cost of any damage caused by your dog to our home.
You have disclosed any known dangers associated with your dog.
Woof ‘N’ Walkies expect total honesty regarding your dog(s) behaviour before your dog’s stay. If you are worried about how your dog will settle in, a trial stay is recommended (minimum two days or one overnight) at the standard rate.
Your Dog is expected to be under control at all times, trained and not over boisterous in the home.
You confirm that you are the legal owner of your dog
You confirm that your dog has not been ill with any contagious disease or condition within the past 30 days and that your dog has received all the necessary vaccinations.
We are unable to accept any dogs that are listed on the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991, including cross breed dogs.
All dogs must be microchipped and the microchip number must be supplied on the Woof ‘N’Walkies Information Form for a booking to commence.
The Control of Dogs Order 1992 mandates that any dog in a public place must wear a collar with the owner's name, address and postcode engraved or written on it, or engraved on a dog identity tag.
Spayed Bitches and Neutered Dogs
18. We are happy to accept bookings for an un-spayed bitch, however if you believe you dog is due to have her season during her time with us, you must inform us at the time of booking. Please be aware that we will make every effort to protect your un-spayed bitch from unwanted male attention. But cannot be held responsible for any accidents that may occur and may result in an unwanted pregnancy.
19. We are happy to accept Male dogs only if they have been neutered.
20. Woof ‘N’ Walkies will ensure the happiness, safety and welfare of your dog(s). If, howeveryour dog becomes unwell or has an accident whilst in our care we will take your dog to the following Veterinary Surgery Practice; Vets 4 Pets, Hill Top, West Bromwich.
You agree to be responsible for payment of veterinary fees incurred upon your return. We do recommend that your dog is insured against sickness, accident, injury and third-party liabilityprior to the start of the stay. The Veterinary Release Form gives Woof ‘N’ Walkies authorisation to take your dog(s) to the Vet’s if necessary, whilst also confirming you will either reimburse Woof ‘N’ Walkies any fees or pay the Veterinary Surgery directly, which-ever applies.
You agree that if your dog attacks, or is involved in a fight with another dog and/or person causing injury to that dog or person, you will be responsible for any losses incurred as a result including, but not limited to, payment of veterinary fees in respect of injuries to another animal caused by your dog
Food, Bedding, Bowls & Toys
21. You agree to supply enough food for the duration of your dog’s stay plus water and food bowls, bedding, lead and any toys which will help your dog to settle. If insufficient food is supplied at the start of the stay you agree to refund Woof ‘N’ Walkies costs incurred purchasing more food.
22. If you collect your dog before the confirmed end date of the stay you will not receive a refund.
23. It is Woof ‘N’ Walkies policy to exercise all dogs on a lead, through experience we have found this to be in the best interests of the dog. However, if you would prefer your dog exercised off lead you will be required to complete an Off-Lead Authorisation Form, which you accept responsibility for third party liability and agree that your dog(s) are insured (including third party liability cover). In the event of you dog(s) not being insured at the start of their stay we reserve the right to exercise your dog on a lead.
Loss, Injury or Death
24. Woof ‘N’ Walkies will care for your dog as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your dog is cared for to our usual high standards we cannot be liable for loss, injury or death either inside or outside our home whilst in our care.
25. Photos taken of your dog(s) during their stay will be the property of Woof ‘N’ Walkies and may be shared on our website and social media sites. Should you not wish for your dog(s) photos to be shared please let us know.
I ____________________________(insert name) owner of _____________________________(insert Dog(s) Name) confirm that I have read and accept the Terms & Conditions of business set out byWoof ‘N’ Walkies.
I also agree to fully reimburse Woof ‘N’ Walkies for any veterinary costs incurred through illness oraccident during my absence.